COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
COVID-19 vaccine candidates are being offered through an Emergency Use Authorization by the Food and Drug Administration
. The vaccine is being administered in phases to DoD uniformed service members, both the active and Selected Reserve components, including members of the National Guard; dependents; retirees; civilian employees, and selected DoD contract personnel as authorized in accordance with DoD regulation.
The vaccine is being offered on a voluntary basis, but priority populations are highly encouraged to get it. Getting the COVID-19 vaccine protects yourself, your family, your community and our nation.
To learn more about the phased plan and DoD priorities, visit: www.health.mil/COVIDVaccine
COVID-19 Vaccine Availability Update
The 75th Medical Group will be opening the COVID vaccine to all active duty, GS, contractors and beneficiaries over the age of 16, starting April 22, 2021. Vaccines will be available based upon supply.
To schedule your vaccine, please go to the website below or scan the QR code with your smart phone.
Please print the screening form 207 (links found on the scheduler), complete it and bring with you to your appointment along with military ID. Vaccines will be given in the Ambulance Bay of the 75th Medical Group clinic located at: 7321 Balmer St. Bldg 570, Hill AFB, UT. An appointment is required to receive your vaccine; no walk-ins will be allowed.
At times, there have been issues with accessing the site on an AFNET computer. If you have issues, connect via home computer or smart phone. With smart phone, it only shows the schedule by day not a month calendar which requires a search by day. Vaccines are typically given on Thursday and Friday.
If you have issues or questions please send an email with your concern and contact information to: email@example.com
Who qualifies for the vaccine?
There has been confusion in who qualifies for the COVID-19 vaccine on base. To clarify, all active duty, federal employees to include civilian and contract, and TRICARE beneficiaries
Any family members who are NOT TRICARE beneficiaries can contact their local health department or pharmacy to schedule their vaccine.
Also, if an appointment is scheduled and needs to be canceled, this can be completed in the scheduler as follows:
- Go to the scheduler (https://informatics-stage.health.mil/COVAX)
- Once on the 75MDG page (https://informatics-stage.health.mil/HillCOVIDApp/), there is a yellow banner at the bottom of the page just above the “Next” button. That banner states: “If you need to cancel a previously made appointment at this facility, please go here.” (See Step 3 for link.)
- Click on the “please go here” link: https://informatics-stage.health.mil/HillCOVIDApp/COVIDCancel.aspx
- You will then be asked to enter your first name, last name, DoD ID number and date of birth.
- Once completed click “submit request” and your appointment will then be canceled.