Mental (Behavioral) Health
Everyone reacts to stress and traumatic experiences differently. While some have reactions that can be seen as normal responses to life events, others may experience signs or symptoms of more serious conditions.
Mental health and substance misuse conditions can affect anyone; you are not alone
. The Military Health System has many resources available to help those who need it.
If you or someone you know needs support now, call or text 988 or chat at 988Lifeline.org
. 988 connects you with a trained crisis counselor who can help.
75th Medical Group Mental Health Services
Our facility offers the following mental health services for Active Duty Service Members:
- Individual, family, couples, and group treatments
- Psychological assessment
- Medication management
- Substance misuse services
- Family maltreatment counseling and nursing services
- Crisis interventions
- Specialized military exams
Our facility offers the following mental health services for Non-Active Duty beneficiaries:
- Limited medication management
The following are resources both on- and off-base
- Military Family Life Counselors (MFLC)
- All other needs are covered off base: please see attached PDF “Helpers in our Community.”
What TRICARE Covers
TRICARE covers medically and psychologically necessary mental health and substance use care. This includes both inpatient and outpatient care.
Getting Mental Health Care
See a Complete List of Covered Services